If you couldn’t tell by all of the posts this week Matt and I have been working our tails off to get a bunch of projects done for a house (re)warming. As of Thursday afternoon this was the state of our to-do list.
Not too bad! We just need to stop adding things to it! It’s good to see the To-Do list that I published in late June it’s all complete!
- Convert coat closet to pantry
- Replace F-ugly Lighting (living/dining room & hall ways, entry way, landings)
- Hang Stuff on the Walls/ Get stuff framed
- Paint ceiling/walls in main living area
- Hang floating shelves in fireplace nook
- Patio Seating
So here is a little peek at some party details.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!